The principal role of the Senior Consultant is to help advance the client's long-term competitive position, largely by collecting and analyzing business data, identifying and framing critical strategic choices, and designing and facilitating processes for change and implementation. Through this role you will engage and build relationships with clients at multiple levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist clients in achieving their strategic objectives.
- Resolve client queries and problems on time.
- Execute on all client deliverables as per each individual statement of work.
- Application of analytical and critical thinking to all client engagements.
- Deliver value and return on investment to all client engagements.
- Excellent client communication and collaboration
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Comprehensive knowledge of revenue cycle functions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to work
effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- A strong willingness to take initiative, work autonomously and manage time effectively to meet
- Previous consulting experience is a valuable asset for applicant to have however not a core
- We are looking for applicants who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding records of academic / professional achievement.
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, and/or extracurricular setting.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with conducting structured qualitative analysis/solving ambiguous problems.
- Demonstrated experience making a positive impact in their work and communities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Take the next step and apply for this role today!